Janet Nunn, Liberal Democrat activist for Barton le Clay

Sunday 17 January 2010

Welcome to Janet Nunn's Barton le Clay blog

I'm now fulfilling one of my new year's resolutions, as one of Barton le Clay's two Liberal Democrat members of Central Bedfordshire Council. by setting up my blog.

I plan to use the blog to let people in Barton le Clay, Bushmead, Sharpenhoe, Streatley and Sundon, who make up our ward, know what's going in in the area, what the council is doing and what the local issues are that affect them.

The blog will give you a chance to come back to me and let me know what's affecting your life and what you need from your council and, especially, from your councillors.

Thank you for taking the time to read what's on this blog. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment