Janet Nunn, Liberal Democrat activist for Barton le Clay

Saturday 20 November 2010

Get well soon, Tony!

My fellow Lib Dem Councillor for this ward, Tony Northwood, has been ill and while home from hospital now, is not expected to be able to resume duties until the new year.

Tony has been a long serving Councillor, having been on the South Beds District Council before it amalgamated with the mid-Beds one in 2009 to create Central Beds. His particular expertise is in planning matters, where I very much appreciate his experience and guidance.

Many of you will also know of Tony's great knowledge of local history and and interest in local sites of historic significance. He's been a stalwart of the Barton District Conservation Group for many years, whose work and walks I commend to you.

I'm sure you'll join me in wishing Tony a full and speedy recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment